Saturday, 26 January 2013

while i'm away


I'm off for a few days. Taking Leo to see his grandparents in Lincolnshire while George is away on a last minute business trip to Abu Dhabi (at least it's warm). While I'm gone the shop will stay open so that you can still take advantage of the last week of my January sale (prints are up to 30% off with many being discontinued). Any sales made this week will not be processed until I return at the beginning of February. However, I've got a couple of nice little posts scheduled for this week, but in the meantime, why don't you pop over here for some pinspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having fun. Love your 'working' pins - I'm sure I would be more productive if I had one of those fab spaces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)