home about mentions resources work shop

Saturday 26 November 2011

kareem rizk

A few years ago I came across the work of Melbourne-based artist Kareem Rizk. I used to have one of these lovely bird images sitting on my desktop for simply ages, I loved it so much.

Bird No.1

Bird No.2

Bird No.3

Bird No.4

Bird No.5

Bird No.6

Today something accidentally made me find him again and I'm so happy I did. Amongst his many achievements he's collaborated with another favourite artist of mine, Eduardo Recife. Why not pop on over to Kareem's website to have a closer look at his amazing work!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to discover new works, especially ones that strike a chord like these beautiful bird images. I live in Australa and hadn't heard of Kareem Rizk so am off to check out his website now - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)