home about mentions resources work shop

Wednesday 23 February 2011

spring fever

There are so many reasons to feel good today. Not least, I woke up to find a very nice message from Miss Emma telling me she had posted a feature about my work on her very wonderful blog! Emma, incase you didn't know, is a crocheting genius and granny chic goddess. You can just catch a chance to vote for her beautiful forever flower garland in the Rik Rak Studio Handmade Olympics if you get your skates on...


and you simply must check out her beautiful little shop to really put a spring in your step.

Talking of which, I'm really feeling that spring is just around the corner. So to celebrate the fact I've collated some fresh and vibrant spring-like items in my latest treasury featuring you very talented folk over on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. The Forever Flower Garland is gorgeous and your Etsy treasury is delightful...all those lovely spring colours...we here in the southern hemisphere are now heading towards autumn, a beautiful time of year with its own unique colour palette... but I will be sad to say goodbye to summer...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)