home about mentions resources work shop

Thursday 17 March 2011

helping japan


Japan was hit by one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded on March 11. The magnitude-9.0 quake spawned a deadly tsunami that slammed into the nation's east coast, leaving a huge swath of devastation in its wake. Thousands of people are dead and many more are still missing or injured. (source: Yahoo News)



Japan has played a huge part in my life and the one place I hope to visit before I die! I am shocked and appauled by the worsening situation in this beautiful country. I have created this digital collage entitled Japanese Girl especially to raise money for the people of Japan. 100% of the profits I make on this print will be donated to Global Giving.
---------------------------------------------------
Although I would prefer you to buy this as a high-quality giclee print so that much needed donations can be made, a downloadable poster version is available to help spread the word :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful print and I couldn't resist as I love Asian-inspired art. Thanks for your generosity in donating the profits to help the crisis in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)