home about mentions resources work shop

Tuesday 1 March 2011

feeling better

A big thank you to all of you who commented on my last post and to lovely Emma Lamb! The offending Etsy shop is now virtually empty of all it's stock bar one old camera, so they've received their rap on the knuckles from Etsy. I felt much better today and just got down to cleaning the house and playing lots with my lovely boy...


Despite my shop being closed, I still have to say a big thank you to everyone who treasured me in February... an astounding 56 of you!


I have posted all the treasuries on my new Facebook Page with links to everything.
So, with a new positive swing in my step and a long weekend away to look forward to I hope to be seeing you all again in March!

1 comment:

  1. your little man is SO adorable! I am so happy you are doing better and all is well with your etsy again. I wish you continued success and a heart full of happy art :)
    kindly,
    -Debee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)