home about mentions resources work shop

Friday 18 January 2013

retro ceramics

top: canisters // left: square butterbox // right: jam pot
 I can promise you that I never ever tire of mid-century and retro design! It will be an enduring life-long love for me. I love the simple, fun and colourful designs. Last year I bagged myself a lovely set of Hornsea Heirloom canisters from Good North on Etsy (who was kind enough to throw in a little milk jug too). I've recently been busy designing some patterns (all will be revealed later) heavily influenced by said items and in my research stumbled across this lovely Hornsea design called Springtime. Seems I will have to get my collecting hat on!

2 comments:

  1. I have a set of Hornsea Heirloom but have never seen this Springtime pattern, its lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect Springtime! You can see some of my pieces on my blog: http://modflowers.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/pottery-reflections/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)