home about mentions resources work shop

Thursday 5 January 2012

a cherry on top

This is a new work I've recently done called 'Cherry Pie' and it's inspired by beautiful hand-lettered chalk boards. I've entered it into Minted's first Art Print competition. The first prize is $1000 and a trip to San Francisco, but there are plenty of runners-up prizes too. I would hugely appreciate it if you could vote for me. Just click here (you'll need to register with the site). Select one of the numbers from 1-5 next to the image and hey presto you've voted! I'll let you know how I get on!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely design!!
    Good luck Leanda!! I voted for you!! Hope you get it!!!
    Dominika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)