home about mentions resources work shop

Monday 9 January 2012

new printable calendars: pt2

I had a lot of lovely comments about my new 'Through the Forest' printable calendar yesterday, so thank you all very much. Five of you will receive their free copies very shortly via email! As I mentioned, it was the first of two calendars, so without further ado, let me show you the second one...
It's called 'Pretty Geometry' and as you can see it's quite different in bold black, white and red! The idea is that you can save the patterns and use them for scrapbooking, craft projects, gift tags or anything else that takes your fancy. Why not save the whole lot and use them for this year's Christmas gift wrapping or use them throughout the year for birthdays and other occasions.
washi tape strips from pugly pixel

Any which way, I'd love to hear what you do with them!
If you like your patterns bold and beautiful please leave me a comment below... the first five to comment with their email address will receive a free pdf.

5 comments:

  1. Nice calender

    rosenberg3000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a hypnotic calendar! Definitely eye catching! :D
    I think I'll manage without this one and let someone else leave their email address since I already managed to catch the yesterday's lovely one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is a pretty one!!

    wolkengleich@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love geometric patterns! yay!

    jennyloup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. idea semplice e d'effetto! Complimenti!
    mimma.nucera@libero.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)