home about mentions resources work shop

Thursday 12 January 2012

sally elford

I love mutual admiration! I had an email from Twitter the other day to say that Sally was now following me. I always check out any new follower so hopped on over to Sally's profile and then to her website. There I discovered her beautiful mid-century modern inspired screenprints and giclee prints. I immediately wanted to blog about them...
FISH POOL

FEATHERS AND FLORA (MUSTARD)
Imagine my surprise when I went to her 'news' section to see my own prints staring out at me! She'd beaten me to it! I wouldn't have known about that if I'd not followed the links, and I wouldn't have discovered Sally's beautiful work. In the few emails we have now exchanged, I find I really like Sally and feel we have much in common as artists. Social networking can be good sometimes!
MAGPIE'S TREASURE

DANDELION (MUSTARD)
Many of Sally's themes are based around nature, but she does have the odd non-nature inspired piece, such as this personal favourite of mine...
TIME FOR TEA
Be sure to have a look at more of Sally's fine work here.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely I can't decide which one's my favourite. Maybe Dandelion, the're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... its always nice to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

Leanda :)